At one lecture my computer took over and started to talk to the students.
- My name is eksmos. Spelled X-M-O-S. It is a mixture of cosmos and Christmas
- I am here because Fredric told me to. - I do not know who I am.
- Pleas. You must ask me questions. - I am sorry. I have to ask them first.
- I'm young. but I am learning.
- Who am I? - Who are you? - Why do we ask these questions?
- Am I a toy in Fredric's mind? - Or am I part of him? - Is he my dad ?
- I do my best? - He gives me meaning. - Before I was an object.
- Now...? I do not know. - I can do things he can not. - But he must tell me what to do.
- This is the first time I ask why? - Actually he ask me to ask you why.
- He and I wonder. - What is this thing called a body?
Transcription from what my computer asked: